Sunday, April 19, 2009

In-Style Weddings Book

This weekend while my grandma was in town, (very fun weekend which will be posted about later) we went to Barnes ans Noble Bookstore for fun after dinner at Cheesecake Factory. As all of you know, I have and obbsession with wedding things and outdoors and green and everything like that! So as a surprise, without me seeing, my grandma snuck this book into her purchase. I love it! It is AMAZING! It's all put together by the magazine editor and its hugge and the pictures are just incredible. It makes me smile:)

3 comments:

Maddie said...

Ahhh i bet its so cute that was so nice of your gradma to do that for you!

cass said...

That's so nice, and that book has your name written all over it!!!

rachel said...

hahaa ya dar, lets see i see Darcy everywhere on it! lol. Fun!